Support Openmtbmap.org Website and Map development
I spend a lot of time working on the maps, working on this homepage and working on the OSM wiki/forums in order so that everyone can enjoy nice maps for mountainbiking. If you want to support me in doing that, then please donate to motivate me to continue developing.
You Get in Return (as a member):
- Quick Support via comment function ( I usually answer within a few hours, and nearly always under 2 days…)
- Exclusive maps (openmtbmap & velomap):
- Single map of Europe including contourlines of complete Europe
- North America (including contourlines): United States (5 parts), Canada
- South America country maps for most countries (including contourlines)
- Australia, New Zealand, New Caledonia all including contourlines (and also a contourlines file for all Australia-Oceania)
- Contourlines for Africa and Asia country maps
- Contourlines for South-America, Central-America and Africa and Asia and more – you get contourlines for all maps offered here (all except Asia as continent are integrated and simply need to be copied into the map folder).
- Exclusive Mac OSx format maps (openmtbmap & velomap):
- All Openmtbmap and Velomap Maps are now also available for Download in gmap/gmapi format. Easy and Quick installation in Garmin Basecamp for Mac OSX.
- and in future (hopefully) to an online support forum (planned April 2012) and video tutorials (planned soon).
How to donate:
You can pay via Paypal or via bank transfer. If you want to receive a membership, I prefer to receive payments via Paypal // Credit Card (though if you don't want to pay via credit card or paypal, you can also donate via bank transfer). If you already have a lifelong membership, or just want to support Openmtbmap.org without getting a membership login, then I prefer payments via bank transfer as this saves the ~5% Paypal commission (feel free to donate via paypal if that is easier for you however).
Note1: The login only works for either Openmtbmap or Velomap, but the premium downloads are always available on both sites. You can still post comments/questions specific to Velomap in the Velomap section on Openmtbmap and vice versa (this is due to both websites having different databases. People who donate 50€ or more, may email me and I manually copy the login to both sites.)
Note2: if you would like to extend your membership, please login, then you will see the options!
Donate via Paypal / Credit Card
After payment you get a link sent by mail which enables you to create an account on Openmtbmap.org.
With this account you can access the premium sections/downloads and you can use the reply function on all pages, I'll try to answer all questions. If you don't receive an email for login within 5 minutes after sending the payment, please look into your Spam folder.
Donate 20 € for first year, then 13€ per year
Standard: First year support for €20, then € 13 for each year. You can cancel the payment whenever you like. (needs a credit card linked to your Paypal Account. – use the button under "donate a variable amount" if you have no credit card linked to your paypal account)
Donate a variable Amount
Choose the duration up front. No credit card needed.
Donate via Bank transfer
For people who do not want to pay via Paypal/Credit Card, I have opened up a bank account. In case you want to receive a membership please wire the money, and send me an email with your requested Username. (note as it usually takes 2 working days for the money to be credited to the bank account I will send you your login data 2-4 days later).
Once the money is credited to my account, I will send you an email with your login data ( 2-4 days later). You can also put your requested Username and your email into the reference text (replace "@" with "AT" as @ is not allowed on the reference form), this makes it easier for me. (if you don't receive an account within 5 working days, drop me a mail (my email is felix At openmtbmap.org).
20€ gets you 1 year, 35€ 2 years, 45€ 3 years, 55€ 4 years, 80€ 8 years, 100€ or more lifelong (as long as I run openmtbmap.org) Membership Access.
My bank account data is:
Name: Felix Hartmann (Floragasse 9/11, 1040 Wien, Austria)
Bic: RZOOAT2L796 (Attention: twice letter O and not number/digit 0-Zero!!!, so its Rich, Zeta, Opera, Opera, Austria, Transfer, 2, Lisa, 7,9,6)
(or IBAN AT93 3479 6200 0430 9852 if you cannot copy/paste)