Support Openmtbmap.org Website and Map development
I spend a lot of time working on the maps, working on this homepage and working on the OSM wiki/forums in order so that everyone can enjoy nice maps for mountainbiking. If you want to support me in doing that, then please pay a bit to motivate me to continue developing.
You Get in Return (as a member):
- Quick Support via comment function ( I usually answer within a few hours, and nearly always under 2 days...)
- Exclusive maps (openmtbmap & velomap):
- Single map of Europe including contourlines of complete Europe
- North America (including contourlines): United States (5 parts), Canada
- South America country maps for most countries (including contourlines)
- Australia, New Zealand, New Caledonia all including contourlines (and also a contourlines file for all Australia-Oceania)
- Contourlines for Africa and Asia country maps
- Contourlines for South-America, Central-America and Africa and Asia and more - you get contourlines for all maps offered here (all except Asia as continent are integrated and simply need to be copied into the map folder).
- Exclusive Mac OSx format maps (openmtbmap & velomap):
- All Openmtbmap and Velomap Maps are now also available for Download in gmap/gmapi format. Easy and Quick installation in Garmin Basecamp for Mac OSX.
Note1: The login only works for either Openmtbmap or Velomap, but the premium downloads are always available on both sites. You can still post comments/questions specific to Velomap in the Velomap section on Openmtbmap and vice versa (this is due to both websites having different databases. People who pay 50€ or more, may email me and I manually copy the login to both sites.)
Note2: If you paid in the past (so you already have an account) and would like to extend your membership, please login, then you will see the prices for extension/reactivation of your account!
After payment you get a link sent by mail which enables you to create an account on OpenMTBMap.org. With this account you can access the premium sections/downloads and you can use the reply function on all pages, I'll try to answer all questions. If you don't receive an email for login within 5 minutes after sending the payment, please look into your Spam folder. There are 2 Options 1. First year support/acess to downloads for €20, then € 13 for each year. You can cancel the payment whenever you like on Paypal. (needs a credit card linked to your Paypal Account.). If you don't cancel before the year is over, the payment will continue each year - It's a subscription. 2. Pay for a fixed term. 20€ for 1 year, 35€ for 2 years ... and so on. See the dropdown box. Just choose amount/time and fill out - your username/password is directly created! I actually never get your credit card data - Your credit card information is securely handled via Stripe. Also possible to pay with Visa debit and Mastercard debit card, but not with Maestro. (I'm sorry that I need to ask for your location - this is due to EU VAT laws effective since 2015). I actually never get your credit card data - Your credit card information is handled via Stripe. Once you entered your payment info - and click on "submit form" - you're payment is carried out and you get instant access to Openmtbmap.org. (Subscriptions only available using Paypal) Sorry - thanks to the EU VATMOSS rules I cannot offer payment via simple Bank transfer for now. There is one workaround though - you can open up a Paypal Account - wire money to it, and then use it to pay (no subscriptions - one time payments only without credit card). I really dislike this situation - but cannot change it for now as otherwise my administrative burden is far too high. I'm not a fan of PayPal at all (that's why the default gateway is Stripe) - but for now there is no better possibility if you have no credit card - or don't want to use your credit card online. For people who do not want to pay via Paypal/Credit Card, I have opened up a bank account. In case you want to receive a membership please wire the money, and send me an email with your requested Username. (note as it usually takes 2 working days for the money to be credited to the bank account I will send you your login data 2-4 days later). Once the money is credited to my account, I will send you an email with your login data ( 2-4 days later). You can also put your requested Username and your email into the reference text (replace "@" with "AT" as @ is not allowed on the reference form), this makes it easier for me. (if you don't receive an account within 5 working days, drop me a mail (my email is felix At openmtbmap.org). 20€ gets you 1 year, 35€ 2 years, 45€ 3 years, 55€ 4 years, 80€ 8 years, 100€ or more lifelong (as long as I run openmtbmap.org) Membership Access. new bank account data soon. Please don't use the old account data anymore - due to neu EU Vat regulations as of 1.1.2015 (see more about it on #Vatmoss on Twitter for example). I am working hard on offering a new solution to pay/donate via bank transfer.
Pay via Paypal
Pay with Credit or Debit Card
Pay via Bank transfer
My bank account data is:
There are 2 Options
2. Pay for a fixed term. 20€ for 1 year, 35€ for 2 years ... and so on. See the dropdown box.